Director at Connexio Search
Views:1525 Applications:429 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Manager/Associate Director/Senior Manager/Director - Strategy - Digital Transformation/Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
A leading global consulting firm is looking to expand their Strategy and Transactions team. The successful candidate will be exclusively focused on addressing CXO agenda in Strategy, Commercial Due Diligence, Integration/divestments and Value Creation.
Your key responsibilities:
- Part of a core engagement team working on CXO level strategy and transformation agenda - projects range from market entry strategy, growth / turnaround strategy, go-to-market strategy, commercial due diligence, post-merger integration, divestments, cost and organization transformation and rapid value creation.
- Lead on digital transformation topics of an engagement.
- Managing a team of 2-3 junior consultants.
- Interacting with client counterparts on a daily-basis
Skills and attributes for success :
- Diligent and has a strong drive to excel professionally.
- Ability to develop good client relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast paced professional services environment and cope with undefined situations.
- Strong project management skills and commitment to the delivery good quality work.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A Bachelor's degree (a Master's degree will be an advantage).
- Minimum of 5 years (Manager Level)/ 10 years (Senior Manager level) of work experience in consulting (preferred) or top investment and leading corporates.
- Work experience in strategy, operations, or large scale transformation.
- Deep digital transformation experience with a spike in two areas - control tower, target technology operating model, Agile, product based teams, design & innovation, tech oriented people & change, new digital busines building.
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Positive working attitude and motivation to learn.
- Experience gained within another large professional services organization.
- Established networking skills in a relevant industry.