Director at Connexio Search
Views:338 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager/Associate Director/Senior Manager/Director - Solution Architect/Strategy - IT (9-15 yrs)
A leading global consulting firm is looking to build out their their digita strategy practice. They work with a number of leading startups and industrial houses to establish and drive their digital strategies. As part of the build out of this proposition, they would like to talk to high quality, versatile senior solution architects.
Your key responsibilities :
- As a Senior Architect you will work alongside an entrepreneurial, energetic and collaborative team.
- You will lead on developing technology strategies and solutions to help clients achieve ambitious business goals. You will also coach clients' teams and drive the buildout of technology capabilities as a critical enabler.
- As a bridge between the business and technology teams you will collaborate with client teams in delivering technology modernization and innovation agendas including definition of strategic architecture, roadmaps, transition, migration strategy, capability gap assessment across industries.
- You will help articulate trade-offs and drive high-impact technology decisions on topics including (but not limited to) service mesh, API gateways, commercial vs. open-source software, and IaaS/PaaS providers, container orchestration.
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to challenge, collaborate, manage stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Technical/ Solution Architect.
- Must have implemented or worked as a lead digital/technology architect role in a transformation program.
- Prior Tech consulting experience is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Microservices architecture and User Engagement Channels.
- Application & Integration Architecture including legacy architecture.
- Overview of common development methods and tools.
- DevOps practices and Continuous Improvement.
Ideally, you'll also have :
- Strong knowledge of Data-hub architecture (real-time and batch) and data analytics.
- Industry (Consumer, TMT, Industrials, Healthcare) is a plus.
- Security & Infrastructure Architecture (Cloud and hybrid architecture).
- Proficient in one or more open stack programming languages (ideally a full-stack development background).