Director at Connexio Search
Views:946 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager/Associate Director/Senior Manager/Director - Data Analytics - Consulting Firm (5-15 yrs)
A leading global consulting firm is looking to build out their data science and consulting team.
The firm works with leading startups,tech firms and large industrial groups on establishing and driving their holistic digital strategy, of which the digital data component is a key enabler.
Your key responsibilities:
- Play an active role on teams to conduct hands-on rigorous quantitative analysis, data transformation, deploy statistical modelling and optimization techniques most suited for the business problem.
- Support the delivery of strategic insights through analytical methodologies and approaches to address specific client needs.
- Support the leadership team in business development activities including the development of proposals and presentations.
- Participate actively in the building of the ASEAN Digital and Technology, Strategy and Transactions Practice.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Exhibits exceptional numerical and statistical ability, with a lens of applying analytics to client challenges and significant experience using analytic software and languages.
- Being a true business advisor to the client and establish yourself as a key client contact.
- Ability to collect and utilise relevant business and industry trend information and to analyze this information effectively by applying numerical and strategic analysis techniques.
- Ability to plan and deliver sections of work against tight deadlines.
- Share your technical and other knowledge with your team and the department.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A Bachelor's degree (a Master's degree will be an advantage).
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Typically (but not required) 3-4 years hands-on work experience in statistical or heavy numerical analyses, predictive modelling, or machine learning.
- Analytical work experience preferably gained in an analytics firm or a data / analytics department of a leading corporate.
- Strong commercial sense and project management skills.
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Positive working attitude and motivation to learn.
- Experience gained within another large professional services organization.
- Established networking skills in a relevant industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.