Consultant at Executive Tracks Associates Pvt. Ltd
Views:140 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Manager/Associate Consultant - ICT Practice/Research - KPO (5-8 yrs)
Position-Manager/Associate Consultant-ICT Research
- 5-7 years of experience in the field of Research, Program Management, Data Analytics and Team Management, with direct client service exposure
- Strong Analytics domain knowledge with experience of business intelligence and process management with superior problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Experience in SLA, incident reporting and conforming the Output Standards guidance
- Develop/maintain collaborative relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Ability to think strategically and conceptually and maintain a focus on the operational excellence
- Knowledge of Power BI Desktop, Power BI Service, Excel, SharePoint and OneNote.
- Gathering and understanding the business requirement from the Marketing and Operations stakeholders and subsequently driving brainstorming sessions for problem structuring, hypothesis building & validation, Insights generation, etc.
- Dealing with ambiguities and operating in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple, complex priorities including, but not limited to, managing Performance Scorecard, developing Target Setting, Segmentation, Partner Management, Marketing Budget and Fund Allocation, publishing monthly/weekly results as well as responding to requests for data or insight.
- Hands on experience in IT,telecom and communication.
Education and Experience:-
- Post-graduate in Business Management from a reputed university