Team Lead at Black Turtle
Views:7693 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:268
Manager/Assistant Vice President - Valuation Control - Investment Bank (4-9 yrs)
Currently hiring for client based in Mumbai
Co Name : Leading Investment Banking Mnc
Designation : Manager & AVP
Requirement : Strong Product expertise : Equities/Rates/Emerging Markets/Securitized Products
People with Market risk/Quant Bend can also Apply.
- Execute price verification/benchmark process including the calculation of fair value adjustments
- Assist with various VCG established practices and control initiatives as well as perform necessary work relating to management reporting, regulatory mandates and consistency within the broader VCG framework
- Partner with various functional groups on valuation related issues and develop/implement appropriate measures with the goal of ensuring fair value
- Enhance existing control framework including reviewing independent pricing processes, assessing potential coverage developments and implementing new tools to enhance control efficiency
- Other value-added projects related to Business, Risk, and Finance initiatives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.