Consultant at Pylon Management Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:191 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager/Assistant Vice President - Transaction Management - Corporate Loan Process (5-12 yrs)
Opportunity in Transaction Management for Corporate Loan process - Manager/AVP
Job Description :
- Institutional Credit Management (ICM) is a newly formed business line to provide integrated end to end credit underwriting, transaction and portfolio management across all Wholesale Lending in partnership with all the origination businesses of the Institutional Clients Group (ICG). We are looking to hire an experienced professional to contribute to the design, development, and implementation of the Transaction Management Group (TMG) within ICM.
- Transaction Management will be responsible for supporting multiple aspects of the lending lifecycle including but not limited to loan closing and servicing coordination, facilitating complex client onboarding, data management, and quality control. The team will be accountable and responsible for operational oversight of the closing and servicing of all loan transactions of the business division being supported to ensure all internal and external requirements are met.
- This includes data capture, requisite documentation, regulatory requirements, internal policy compliance, and conditions precedent are met prior to deal execution. They will ensure all data elements are captured timely, accurately and validated by internal approvals and legal documentation. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the establishment of a global cross-business team from the ground up as part of one of the firm's highest priority initiatives.
- Contribute to the build and development of the global team of professionals to support loan origination and lifecycle management across the spectrum of wholesale lending which includes large complex syndicated and bilateral loans covering but not limited to corporate, commercial, real estate, structured lending and trade.
- Assist with the creation of processes, standards, procedures, controls, training, and implementation of transaction management across ICG
- Aid in the design and implementation of technology including active input into the requirements, testing and rollout
- Provide training and support to transaction management staff and business constituents where needed
- Partner with each of the originating and coverage business lines, credit risk, operations, legal, etc. to implement the target support model for wholesale lending
- Ensure that controls and processes performed meet internal policies and regulatory requirements/expectations
- Support the strategic vision for this team by enabling the implementation roadmap and working with originating businesses, risk, operations & technology to execute accordingly
- Participate in new and existing policy and regulatory requirements across wholesale lending workstreams
- Uphold high degree of quality of data managed consistently adheres to internal and regulatory requirements
- Work with lines of business, transaction management, and loan operations to define and implement operational metrics and risk and control reviews to ensure all stakeholders have end to end transparency
- Constantly improve processes, controls and efficiencies within the group and front to back across loan lifecycle
- Participate in projects and provide valuable input with various working groups created to enhance performance and efficiency
- Take part in loan remediation and loan system testing / migrations
- Upon go-live or during pilot phases of Transaction Management Group the following may apply:
- Actively manage and maintain a deal closing pipeline of wholesale loan transactions for BCMA
- Coordinate and close loan transactions/lifecycle events, capture data, store documentation, troubleshoot issues/roadblocks, perform quality control on all inputs based on relevant loan documentation once Transaction Management closing functions go live or during pilot phases
- Liaise and coordinate all pre-closing requirements with various internal and external teams (i.e. Business Deal Teams, Loan Operations, Risk, Legal, Compliance, KYC, Borrowers, Co-Arrangers, Lenders, etc.)
- Collect and review legal loan documentation, ensuring operational standards and compliance requirements are met
- Address inquiries from Borrowers, Lenders, and Arrangers pertaining to the closing process and ongoing maintenance of the deal
Knowledge, Experience and Skills :
- Experience within a large global team supporting wholesale lending at large financial Institution
- Knowledge of wholesale loan (syndicated / bilateral) product and business, including an understanding of legal loan documentation, loan / funding mechanics, deal structure, funds flows, etc.
- Experience working with clients under time constraints to facilitate a transaction or process
- Proven ability to collaborate with team members and senior management both within the lines of business and across multiple stakeholders
- Critical decision-making capabilities including the ability to identify, escalate, and propose solutions to problems
- Ability to multi-task through the practice of strong organizational and time management skills with experience in continuously following-up with various stakeholders
- Involvement working with Business constituents, Technology and Operations on process improvement
- Proven ability to establish and maintain business line partnerships
- Understanding and awareness of appropriate corporate and regulatory policies in relation to Lending
- Deep understanding of operational processes supporting Wholesale lending
- Focus on achieving/exceeding key operating standards within a KPI/metrics driven culture
- Ability to work in an environment where priorities are frequently changing
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Tableau or visualization tool familiarity
- Experience with Loan IQ, transaction capture tools, etc.
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication capability
- Ability to take initiative and self-motivate
- Contribute in a team environment
- Developed analytical and problem-solving abilities
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.