Founder at Wellspring Consultancy
Views:12899 Applications:1507 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:768
Manager/Assistant Vice President - Management Consulting/Project & Program Management - Professional Services (10-15 yrs)
We are hiring for Manager/AVP - Management Consultant, Project & Program management for our client professional services firm.
- As a team of experienced consulting professionals, who operate with a global mindset, we have the breadth and depth of experience to execute in the areas of Project and Change Management, Process Improvement and Organizational Design.
- As a core member within the Project Execution team you will work closely with Leaders to design and implement solutions to improve and accelerate the delivery of projects and transformation initiatives.
- Contributes as an effective team member and takes accountability for deliverables
- Creates value to clients independently bringing the excellent project and change management skills and past client experiences
- Deploys consulting best practice knowledge and techniques when undertaking work
- Performs rapid assessment of current landscape for clients and is able to provide insights around hypotheses and solutions
- As a team member, assists in providing smooth delivery of internal project/program outcomes
- Acts as a coach to client staff to support embedding capability
- Develops and manages knowledge for use across internal projects
- Manager level with experience in project management and change management
- At least 10 years of relevant consulting / project management experience
- Should have experience of managing or supporting work streams/project initiatives in large scale transformation projects.
- Should have experience of working with major global corporations on client facing projects (Ideally currently working in either: Big 4, global management consultancy firm or blue chip organization with appropriate management consulting background)
- Should have experience in aspects of change, e.g. technology, process and organizational change
- Ability to travel up to 10%, and conduct multi-time zone meetings outside of local business hours
Desired technical skills:
- Experience with PMOs with project management certification is desirable (PRINCE II, PMI etc.)
- Understanding of standard project methodologies re-project initiation, current state analysis, future state design, process design, implementation, and project transition/close
- Understanding of IT, HR, Finance functional processes and transformations
- Good MS Office skills