Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:739 Applications:277 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:165
Manager/Assistant Manager - Sales - Consumer Durable/FMCG/eCommerce (5-10 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :
- Identify growth drivers and ensure sellers who enroll, attain benefits from the program.
- Liaison with other teams including Sales, Category Business Development Managers, and Advertising for driving seller success.
- Represent the 3P categories that fall under your purview, at the review meetings.
- Conduct weekly meetings to analyze trends, shifts, spikes/dips for the account managers- portfolios.
- Masters degree, 5+ years of experience in sales or account management
- Prior Team handling experience
- Excellent communications skills and a high bar for accuracy and detail
- Ability to deep dive and suggest process improvements thereby driving Seller satisfaction
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business - by the numbers- . Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce desired
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage
- Prior experience influencing C-level executives is highly desirable.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- MBA preferred.