Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:1042 Applications:250 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Manager/Assistant Manager - Recruitment - ITeS/BPO/KPO (4-8 yrs)
Role : Manager / Assistant Manager - Recruitment ( ITeS / BPO / KPO)
Location : Mumbai ( Thane)
Job brief :
- We are looking for a Corporate Recruiter to be responsible for the full spectrum of the hiring plan from identifying needs and shortlisting candidates to closing successful hires.
- Corporate Recruiter responsibilities includes creating and publishing job ads, interviewing candidates and seeking out new candidate sources. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with full-cycle recruitment and great communication skills.
- Working closely with hiring managers to define needs and structure the recruitment plan.
- Crafting the company's talent acquisition strategy.
- Organizing all communications with candidates.
- Ultimately, you will maintain and improve our employer brand.
Job Responsibilities :
- Demonstrate understanding of talent needs of hiring managers and job requirements to assess candidate quality, skills and fit to identify the best candidate for a position.
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for Junior/ Mid /Senior level band positions, gaining a thorough understanding of each local market and advising hiring managers and business leaders on strategy and process for each location and position.
- Expertly use and demonstrate best practice of a variety to tools and resources to effectively source and evaluate talent support.
- Creating strong professional networks, developing relationships with external agencies, and partnering with local educational systems.
- Source, screen, and recommend candidates to hiring managers using behavioural-based interviewing methodologies.
- Ability to manage, guide and mentor team members.
- Work closely with hiring managers in various departments to define recruitment needs and plan the hiring process.
- Set hiring goals.
- Generating offer letters.
- Track recruitment KPIs, like time to hire, source of hire and time to fill.
- Manage all communication with candidates from the moment they apply until they get onboard.
- Source candidates on job boards, resume databases, professional networks and through referrals.
- Interview candidates at various stages of the hiring process (phone screening calls, video interviews and in-person meetings)
- Use skill assessment tools and tests to screen candidates.
- Source candidates online and offline.
- Ensure communication with candidates is prompt and professional at all stages (from the moment they apply until they are on board or turned down)
- Review HR practices and make sure they are applied through the entire recruiting process.
- Form strong relationships with past applicants and passive candidates for future opportunities.
- Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
- Manage the offer negotiation process resulting in accepted offers with mutually beneficial terms, as well as the administrative components involved in offer facilitation.
- Expertly and accurately explain rewards, benefits and recruitment related policies and programs to candidates.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Build and maintain effective relationships and timely communication with internal and external candidates throughout the recruiting process.
- Maintain and Update recruitment data at regular intervals.
Requirements & Qualifications :
- Work experience as an In-house Recruiter / Executive Search Firm.
- Experience within the ITeS / BPO / KPO industry would be an added advantage.
- Effective negotiation, influent communication skills.
- Familiarity with full cycle recruitment.
- Experience in Handling multiple positions and TA projects.
- Good Communication and Negotiation skills.
- At least 4-7 years experience into recruitment/hiring.
- Competent in Stakeholder management.
- Hands on experience on MS office.
- Strong interviewing skills and familiarity with various interview techniques (like video or panel interviews)
- Experience with Volume Hiring / Lateral Hiring in BPO / ITeS Industry.
- Any Graduate / Postgraduate / Masters in HR.