Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:230 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager/Assistant Manager - Procurement - BPO/ITeS/KPO (5-10 yrs)
Role : Manager / Assistant Manager - Procurement ( BPO / ITeS / KPO)
Location : Mumbai ( Thane West)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Procurement Activity for India Operations of a Captive Setup.
- Create and maintain accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual spend reporting
- Manage systems utilized by procurement (Oracle NetSuite, Aravo risk management, contract repository, SharePoint, and MS Teams)
- Identify process inefficiencies and gaps in procurement process, propose solutions for approval, implement, and measure change effectiveness
- Improve system effectiveness by looking for ways to increase system functionality, use existing systems for incremental features, and implement new tools to support procurement team needs
- Develop program dashboards to bring transparency to project objectives, activities, and implementations
- Manage contract expiration and supplier diligence renewal notification processes
- Maintain category hierarchy database, approved supplier lists, suppliers requiring PO- s, etc.
- High level of integrity and transparency should be maintained
Educational Qualification & Work Experience :
- PG / Graduate with Min 5+yrs experience into Procurement with a ITeS / BPO / KPO / IT or a Captive Setup
- Experience in Both IT & Non IT Procurement
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Willing to work in UK / Extended UK Shift.