Recruiter at AA consultants
Views:310 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager/Assistant Manager - Plant Finance - AlcoBev Firm - CA (2-4 yrs)
Urgent Hiring for Plant Finance Manager- Multiple locations for a leading French Alcobev company
Urgent Hiring for a leading French Alco-Bev company for the role of Plant finance controller.
Details are as follows :
Location : Nasik, Gwalior, Daurala, Goa
Designation : Assistant Manager, Finance
Qualifications : CA
Experience - 2-4 years
Roles and responsibilities :
1. Core- Control, Compliance and books :
- Responsible for overall accounting, tax compliances/litigation and financial management requirements. Ensure Zero non-compliance to applicable rules and SOP
- Ensure the control environment complies with all company policies and supports safeguarding of company assets. Ensure Zero non-compliance to applicable rules and SOP
- Performs or manages the stock and fixed assets verification, reconciliation, and control processes as per approved SOPs. Report deviations within 4 days to ZFF & OFC
- Monitors adherence to DOA and internal control policies for all plant functions. Report deviations within 4 days to ZFF & OFC
- Maintain audit ready status of internal controls through periodic review and self-audits. Ensure zero non-compliance
- Maintains and ensures data integrity in the ERP system (vendor, stock, and non-stock) and COGS tool through proper item and BOM (bill of material) set-up, manufacturing accounting review and issue resolution. All JDE controls accounts should be reconciled on regular (Monthly) basis.
- Prepares and submits management reports as per deadlines.
- Ensure monthly operational review meetings as per heatmaps.
- Ensure unit team performs cut off activities as per closing calendar circulated by HO
- Provide support to ZFF in adhoc/exception reports
- Drive ICFOR testing for units
- Tracking CSR budget and compliance of DOA/taxes
- Proposing and regular tracking DOH & IDOH budgets and compliance of DOA.
- Payment's processing
Statutory : Excise duty & Fees / VAT/GST/Barcodes /Label registrations
Inter-company : Funds Transfer/Cab procurement by TBU/TMA income
Others : Bottlers/Funds transfer/ contractors / Imprest
2. Financial performance :
- Develops plant capex and spending forecasts for annual operating plans as per zonal/HO deadlines.
- Review of CERs/ capex POs to ensure error free key qualitative and qualitative KPIs ( ROI, Payback)
- Support Zonal finance in development of annual plan of cost, capacity and productivity
- Track delivery of annual capacity, cost and capex targets. Develop plans to close any gaps in plant's targets within one month of identification
- Analyze and effectively communicate financial results to plant personnel and head office including results reviews at monthly direction setting team meetings.
- Track recovery of loans from bottlers as per agreed terms
3. Assist Zonal Head and Zonal Finance in driving projects and objectives :
- Represents finance function at Plant to support development and execution of projects & strategies.
- Responsible to communicate performance status (operational and financial) with KPI owners
- Help lead/support various committees at plant including QSE and employee engagements (Good to have)
- Drive zonal level initiatives in alignment with ZMM
- Participates in processes improvement initiatives driven by finance
- Ensure that the cost of conversion/bottler's costing optimized
- Support ZFF in review of bottlers' proposals review and due diligence exercise
4. Maintain high level of engagements at units :
- Support ZFF in providing education and training across the zone on tools and processes, cost drivers, internal controls, and financial performance measurements.
- Conduct sessions for new/transferred employees
- Participate in S&R and unit engagements