Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:55 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager/Assistant Manager - Liaison & Corporate Affairs - Manufacturing Firm (5-8 yrs)
Manager /Asst. Manager - Liaison & Corporate Affairs (Manufacturing)
- Overseeing liaising work with government authorities for all types of statutory permission, clearances & approvals.
- Dealing with senior government officers & knack to handle and manage local government authorities / administration. Managing administration.
- Obtained NOC / registrations / approvals / licenses from respective state & central government / semi - government bodies / local authorities.
- Responsible to liaison for land purchasing from farmers & villagers, registration & payments, mutations, demarcation, complete procedures of government & private land acquisition, clearances from statutory authority, etc.
- Managing total acquisition process including identification of sites, short listing, execution of suitable documents after legal due diligence. Rehabilitating & resettling project affected people as per applicable Govt. norms.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Experience of 5+Years in Govt. Liaising & Should be completely familiar with the land acquisition process and have knowledge of legal processes and revenue matters in rural areas.
2. Should be capable of verifying title search reports and liaison with appropriate revenue and town planning officials for conducting due diligence.
3. Should have excellent negotiation skills.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.