HR - Executive at ManpowerGroup
Views:296 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager/Assistant Manager - Legal - BFSI - LLB/LLM (4-10 yrs)
Position : Manager and Asst. Manager in Legal department
Reports to : Head Legal
Job Location : Gurgaon
- Drafting, Vetting and Negotiation of following agreements:
a. Service Agreements e.g. MSA, SOW, SLA, NDA, MSP Agreements
b. Property related agreements e.g. lease agreement, leave & license agreement
c. Transactional documents: LOI, term sheets, bank guarantee etc.
d. Vendor agreements
- Drafting of various legal notices/replies/representations/other written communications
- Employee Issues: Drafting of various communications issued to Employee e.g. show cause notices, F&F settlement, warning letters, terminations letters etc.
a. Handling various types litigations for & against the company e.g. labour matters, Recovery matters, and other litigations
b. Coordinate with external lawyer
c. Maintain and report litigation MIS
d. Maintain and report Legal Notice MIS
- Advisory: To provide necessary legal advice/opinion and support to the Business team, ManpowerGroup India management, and other related functions. Develop an effective legal function across & support the Legal & Compliance Department to identify and manage legal risk.
- Coordinating/Liasoning with Labour/Government authorities and assisting in making necessary submissions/responses
- Conduct legal research and analysis by utilizing various resources.
- Able to keep abreast of all relevant changes of laws and advice Management on the required changes and impact to business operations.
- Provide leadership and ensure efficient and effective management of resources in the Legal.
Education & Experience:
For Manager -
- The candidate should have a fulltime degree in Law- BL/LLB/LLM with minimum of 8 years- of relevant experience.
For Asst. Manager -
- The candidate should have a fulltime degree in Law- BL/LLB/LLM with minimum of 4 years- of relevant experience.
- Effective communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong knowledge of contracts, Labour Laws, Industrial Relations