Senior HR Consultant at Live Connections
Views:371 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager/Assistant Manager - Learning & Development - Consulting Firm (6-12 yrs)
Hiring for Learning & Development Manager/ Assistant Manager
Education: Master's Degree
Experience Required: 6-12 years (at least 5 years of related professional experience)
- Experience in instructional design and knowledge of instructional design tools and methodologies
- Excellent project/program management experience: organization, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track
- Exemplary planning, budgeting and execution skills
- Ability to communicate with influence and impact, effectively conveying insights, a clear point of view and recommendations in ways that inspire action and advance business strategy.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, complex, multi-tasking environment
- Strong command of Microsoft Office and ability to produce deliverables that carry a "stamp of excellence"
- Up to 50% travel could be required based on role responsibilities
- Interested candidates call me Ram +91-8297041110 (WhatsApp)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.