Manager/Assistant Manager - Learning & Development - BFSI (3-10 yrs)
Key highlights of the role are listed below (purely indicative and not limiting):
Learning & Development:
- Strategize and prepare Learning and Development plan in consultation with business leaders.
- Drive and deliver training interventions as per the guidelines of the Organization.
- Design Annual Training interventions for all Departments.
- Prepare relevant analytics and reports/dashboard.
- Research market best practices and provide reports to management.
- Develop and maintain relevant training content in consultation with SMEs and relevant departments
-Support Training and HR team on any ongoing projects
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process that results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent. Collect, analyze and maintain data gathered to inform targeted leadership development (e.g., succession planning).
- Ensure that organization-wide talent management initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness
- Conceptualize, design and implement employee engagement strategies that results in the adequate impact on improving efficiencies and effectiveness
Employee Value Proposition:
-Create the Employee Value Proposition for the organization and integrate the same to various people's processes and practices to deliver a consistent employee experience.
- Contributing to design, implementation and management of programs to analyze evaluation feedback and implement changes/revisions to ensure people development activities are focused on business needs, corporate objectives.
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- Extensive experience in broad range of human resource domains including organization development, talent management, engagement, L&D and acquisition.
- Ability to re-write and cross question to redefine the practices
- Proven pro-active hands-on approach. Attention for detail
- Strong analytical skills with ability to strategically solve problem
- Track record of having worked on building extraordinary culture
- Prior work experience in consulting or BFSI sector is preferred
- Excellent analytical, abstract reasoning and organizational skills.
- Great communicator, listener and collaborator
- Experience in executing, designing and supporting organization-wide talent management programs that cover talent development, coaching, succession planning, data analytics and relationship management.
- Previous experience in capturing metrics and producing various employment reports.