Manager/Assistant Manager - Learning & Development - BFS (3-10 yrs)
Key highlights of the role are listed below (purely indicative and not limiting):
Learning & Development :
- Strategize and prepare Learning and Development plan in consultation with business leaders.
- Drive and deliver training interventions as per the guidelines of the Organization.
- Design Annual Training interventions for all Departments.
- Prepare relevant analytics and reports/dashboard.
- Research market best practices and provide reports to management.
- Develop and maintain relevant training content in consultation with SMEs and relevant departments
- Support Training and HR team on any ongoing projects
Talent Management :
- Provide professional expertise and support in the design, development and implementation of the talent review process that results in the creation of an internal bench of top talent.
- Collect, analyze and maintain data gathered to inform targeted leadership development (e.g., succession planning).
- Ensure that organization-wide talent management initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness