Practice Lead - Recruitment at GSS HR Solutions
Views:5194 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Manager/Assistant Manager - Internal Audit - Non Financial Services Sector (4-10 yrs)
We have an excellent opening for the role of Manager & Assistant Manager for Non-financial Services sector.
Following are some of our key service offerings:
- Risk-Based Internal Audit
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Risk Assessment
- Model Business Process Development
- Sarbanes - Oxley 404 Assistance
- Compliance Assistance - Contracts and regulations
- Corporate Governance Advisory
- Review and Assessment
- Revenue Assurance
- Control Self Assessment
- Continuous Auditing / Continuous Monitoring
- Apart from the above service offerings, we also assist client organizations around various aspects viz. Accounting Manuals, Capital Projects Audits, Project focused Control Assessment, setting up IA function, etc..
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Project Related :
- Managers would be leading multiple projects at any time on process consulting/ internal audit/ risk consulting.
- They shall be having team members report to them at a project level
- Managers have the responsibility of project execution and shall report to a director/partner on every project. They shall be responsible for ensuring project profitability, quality as well as adherence to the agreed project plan
- Managers shall assist the Partner/Director in managing risks associated with the projects
- Managers shall be the primary ongoing project level contact for clients
- The job would require travel to client locations within India and abroad.
People Related :
- Plays the role of performance managers for junior staff
- Actively involved in training, coaching and mentoring of junior staff
Business Development :
- Perform business development - lead generation till closure
- Proactively does sales oriented reporting during projects. These would include identifying possible business opportunities for various practices within Client
Thought Leadership :
- Contribute to solution development
- Possess good business acumen. Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge
- Participate in practice initiatives and at times lead such initiatives such as knowledge management or thought leadership.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.