Managing Partner at Spring HR Services LLP
Views:1068 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Assistant Manager - Internal Audit - Infrastructure Firm - CA (3-7 yrs)
Internal Audit - Infrastructure Company
Position : Internal Audit Manager / Asst Manager
Yrs of Experience : 3 - 6 yrs
Positions : 3
Company : Infrastructure / EPC / Real Estate Industry
Mandatory : CA
Job involves Travel to other locations :
1. Primary responsibilities : Conducts Internal Audits
a. Financials related: Analytical skills of financial data
b. People related :
- Positive interaction with junior level person of the Management
- Positive interaction with team members
c. Process related :
- Understand the Scope of Audit area
- Attend pre-audit meeting with team members
- Make initial meeting with the functional head
- Understand the process & procedure followed
- Conduct internal audit
- Preparation of Summary of Audit observation.
- Preparation of detailed draft audit report and follow up for management response.
- Updating final audit report after incorporating management responses from draft audit report .
- Preparation of summary report.
- Understand & follow the instructions of senior team members
- Keeping & maintaining proper supporting documentations for the audit conducted.
2. Secondary responsibilities (if any) :
a. People related :
- Positive interaction with senior level person of the Management
- Sharing knowledge, experience and giving guidance to the newly team members
- Maintain positive environment in team
b.Process related :
- Complete the audit assignment on a timely basis
- Identify process lacuna, weak internal control, revenue leakages, opportunity of cost saving, non-statutory compliances, etc.
- Providing practical solutions on the observations
- Discuss and convey the observations with solution to the Management
- Update with Direct and Indirect Taxes, Company laws etc.
3. Desired Knowledge, skills and abilities :
- Minimum qualification is Chartered Accountant
- Having atleast 3 to 4 years experience in internal Audit
- Having update knowledge of Accounting standard, Company laws, Direct and Indirect Taxes
- Having good written and oral communication skills