Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:309 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Manager/Assistant Manager - Individual Taxation - CA Firm (1-9 yrs)
Non Corporate Tax Position -High Net Indiviudal Taxation Manager & Asst Manager-Reputed Mid Size Firm
The main job responsibilities would include:
- Handling Individual Taxation, Capital Gains and Business Entity and tax audit of the same.
- Experience and Knowledge of income tax in mutual funds /shares/Investments/Immovable properties and other related matters
- Handling tax Computations for High Net Worth Individuals including analyzing of Banks/ Portfolio statements/demat statements etc
- Handling Tax Audit of Small and Medium Business including professionals like Consultants/ Doctors/ Architects etc
- Audits of Gratuity/Provident Fund/Superannuation funds etc
- Prepare Balance sheets for High Net worth Individuals and their Business entities along with supporting schedules/ notes
Required Candidate profile:
For CA (Preferable) candidates : Minimum 5 to 8 yrs experience in a CA Firm (excluding articleship)
For CA Inter or IPCC Candidates : 8 to 9 yrs in a CA Firm(excluding articleship). Must be not pursuing CA anymore.
Asst Manager Position -
For CA (Preferable) candidates : Minimum 1 to 2 yrs experience (excluding articleship)
- For Under CA candidates : 4 to 5 yrs in CA Firm(including articleship in a good firm). If articleship has been in a small firm then this period will not be considered
- Good experience in Computation of Individual Income, Capital Gains and Business Entities
- Good Experience in handling HNI Clients.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage team size of 10-15
- Only local candidates from Bangalore Preferred.However Outstation Candidates from Hyderabad and Mumbai can also be considered for Manager position alone.
- Candidates having experience in above areas in CA Firms will only be considered.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.