Manager/Assistant Manager - Governance & Compliance - BFSI (4-6 yrs)
Manager - IT Compliances
- This role is open with a product based company in Chandigarh tri-city. The company is a part of a well-known conglomerate.
Positon : Manager /Asst. Manager - Governance & Compliances
Qualification : B.Tech /MCA
Experience : 4-6 Years
Location : Mohali
- Should have experience/exposure of managing IT compliances and controls in a reputed bank, UIDAI, NPCI, Fintech organization.
Essential Attributes :
- Strong Communication Skills - Non-negotiable
- Coordination Skills
- Clear thinking
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-driven and self-motivated. Should be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong understanding of ITGC, ISO 27001, CISA, Internal Audits - Nonnegotiable
- Internal Audit / compliances certification is desired.
Must have worked on :
1. Fintech / Banking audits/ compliances
- Must have worked in medium to large organizations like Wipro, TC on banking projects, NPCI, UIDAI, Fintech organizations, Big 4 deputations on Banking / fintech projects, Banks or any organization whoever has strong requirement gathering practices and has Fin Tech as main area of work.
- Must have 4-5 years of relevant Internal audit / IT compliances experience in active role.
1. Assist in the IT compliances scoping, planning and ensure execution which includes assessing risks and mapping significant locations to key process, systems to determine the annual compliance plan.
2. Advise on the implementation and monitoring of IT General and security Controls.
3. Provide ongoing support to process owners/control owners and cross-functional teams to ensure controls are designed and implemented effectively.
4. Participate in annual walkthroughs with process owners/control owners and external auditors.
5. Execute the regular sub-certification process and related reporting.
6. Assist in the evaluation of identified control deficiencies and monitoring of remediation efforts.
7. Manage interactions between different roles / functions / stakeholders
1. Internal TECH teams - DEV, Managed Services, IT / Network and Security for ensuring the following processes are in place and are regularly audited/maintained and gaps are plugged
c. Change Management
d. Information and Cyber Security
e. Incident Management
f. Asset management
g. Access Control
h. Network Security
i. Patch Management
j. Exception management
k. Vulnerability management
l. Capacity management
m. Antivirus management
2. SPOC for all external auditors (CISA / Banks) from TECH / IT side
3. SPOC for all internal stakeholders/compliances
4. SPOC for all external policy reviewers
5. SPOC for Internal auditor
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.