Recruiter Specialist at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:1001 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager/Assistant Manager - Finance - Coworking/Real Estate - CA (4-7 yrs)
This role distributes the financial resources of a company, is responsible for the budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
- Must have managed MIS reporting
- Has managed Balance sheet and audit
- Handling Taxation - GST / TDS & other taxes.
- Working on Company law compliance
- Managed Debtor/Creditor review and control
- Advance to vendor management
- Review of all expenses and reporting
- Cash flow management and reporting
Industry preferred - Real estate / Co - working / Property consultants
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.