Manager/Assistant Manager - Direct Tax - CA (3-6 yrs)
- Handing VAT, CST, Service Tax / Excise compliances and routine advisory work under Service Tax, Excise and VAT which includes:
- Knowledge of VAT laws of various states across India
- Expert in Maharashtra VAT law
- Should have worked on Pan India VAT compliance
- Ability to coordinate with local consultant across regions
- Very good Tally & Excel knowledge
- Experience in handling department matters like registration, assessments etc
- Computation and making payment of taxes on timely basis
- Review of workings prepared by client
- Filing returns
- Refunds, etc
- VAT Audits
- Reporting Designation: Senior Manager (NPL_PS_IDT_SM)
- Reporting Department: Indirect Tax (NPL_PS_IDT)
Educational qualifications preferred
- Category: Professional Course
- Degree: Chartered Accountancy - CA
Required work experience
- Industry: CA Firms/ Consulting Firms/Industry
- Role: Assistant Manager/Manager
- Commercial Awareness: Able to understand the key business issues that affect profitability and growth of an enterprise and takes appropriate action to maximise success.
- Customer Service: Exceeding customer expectations by displaying a total commitment to identifying and providing solutions of the highest possible standards aimed at addressing customer needs.
- Diversity: Treats all individuals with respect, responds sensitively to differences and encourages others to do likewise.
- Independence: Actions based on own convictions rather than on a desire to please others. Is prepared to challenge others and has the courage to stand up for what they believe to be right.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity: Awareness of other people and environment and own impact on these. Actions indicate a consideration for the feelings and needs of others, (but not to be confused with - sympathy- ).
- Leading People: Motivates, enables and inspires others to succeed, utilising appropriate styles. Has a clear vision of what is required and acts as a positive role model.
- Openness to Change: Proactively supports change and effectively adapts his/her approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements.
- Organisational Collaboration: Capacity to perceive the impact and implications of decisions and activities on other parts of the organisation. Actions taken are focused on the organisation. Working with others towards a common purpose.
- People Development: Developing the skills and competencies of subordinates through training and development activities related to current and future jobs.
- Strategic Perspective: Takes account of a wide range of longer-term issues, opportunities and contingencies. Identifies the means of implementing plans in line with the vision and direction.
To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, you need to have,
- Should have handled indirect tax compliances across regions for 3 years to 6 years
- Should be well versed with GST law
- Tally & Excel knowledge should be excellent
- Experience in handling department matters like registration, assessments etc is mandatory
- Ability to coordinate with local consultants across regions is desired
Finally, our people are our most valuable asset; if you agree with us on this, we would love to meet you!