Manager/Assistant Manager - Digital Learning - BFS (5-15 yrs)
We are looking for Digital Learning specialist with proven capabilities to lead impactful projects in his/her domain at national level.
- Need to work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to design an ongoing Training Calendar including Classroom and Virtual Learning Sessions.
- You will deliver "hands-on" Learning solutions, and independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with teams and stakeholders across various levels of hierarchy and departments and manage relevant and updated learning content.
- Should be able to design, publish and manage Learning Content in Learning Management System and ILT Sessions.
- Ability to design blended learning programs, knowledge assessment, and learning evaluation questionnaires
- Ability to work according to defined standards and policies, ensuring compliance with regulations and data privacy and Audits.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Good understanding of adult learning principles
- Working knowledge of Digital Learning Technology standards.
- Proficiency in authoring tools
- Understanding of graphic design and user interface