Chief Talent - Eagle at Eagles Hunt
Views:624 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Manager/Assistant Manager - Compensation & Benefits - IT (8-12 yrs)
The company is a large IT MNC company with 8K odd (global 40K) employees in India.
The person should have excellent comm skills and ability to present the data to the leadership team.
Detailed Information -
Primary Skills: Compensation Benchmarking, Job Mapping/Evaluation, Annual Salary Increase, Variable Pay Plans
Secondary Skills: Performance Management System, HR Analytics/Budgets
Desired Profile :
- We are looking for people with a desire for Innovation with good analytical skills in the area of C&B
- Willingness to learn continuously with a drive to exceed expectations
- Motivated individual with good inter-personal skills and ability to influence
- Monitor compensation laws and regulations in order to ensure company compliance
- Analyze the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines, and procedures recommending plan revision as well as new plans, which are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives
- Participate in and conduct job mapping and employee salary surveys to ensure external parity
- Propose and implement HR regarding compensation policy, new hire offers, promotions, market analysis, job evaluation, and other compensation projects and initiatives.
- Data management and analyzing trends and developing communication / interactive programs for better engagement.
- Data management, analysis and reporting related to HR Operating Budget and other HR costs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.