Managing Partner at Megma Services
Views:530 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Assistant Manager - Client Services & Campaign Management - Advertising Firm (2-6 yrs)
Global MNC Requires Campaign Asst Manager/ Manager - Loyalty/CRM Campaign- Bangalore/ Delhi/ Mumbai
One of our client a leading Global MNC operating in over 30 countries worldwide offering 360- marketing solutions & CRM /Loyalty programme. It is 80-year old MNC operating in almost 60 countries worldwide including India operations in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore & Chennai Over the years the deep insights on market dynamics and trade engagement gained by the client resulted in the birth of a specialized organization in the field of relationship and loyalty management.The clients have operation in India & overseas as well. It believes that the key to a brands success is its ability to develop Relationship with various stakeholders and to continuously engage with them in order to ensure retention, loyalty and shared growth.
Besides comprehensive strategy and communication support, It offers state-of-the-art technology services including Customized CRM solutions, Sales Process & Business Analytics, Mobile Application development for redemptions, IVR solutions, Web-casting services
We are looking for Asst.Manager/ Mgr (Loyalty Campaign Management) -Loyalty & CRM Campaign for south Delhi office
The details are as follows :
1) Client : Global MNC( Loyalty Marketing agency)
2) Location : - Delhi/Mumbai/ Bangalore
3) Qualification : Graduate (Management Qualification preferred)
4) Exp: -2- 4 years in CLIENT SERVICE/ Campaign Management/ Program Management/Events Management/BTL /Agency experience or BTL set up
5) Compensation : Competitive
THE JD IS AS FOLLOWS :
Role & Responsibilities :
1. Engage closely with all Clients thru program execution (Loyalty/ crm)
2. Grow the existing portfolio by expanding the current base and by continuously adding on new wins
3. Committed to understanding the Client customer segment and demonstrate ability to deliver strong customer value as well as experience
4. Extensive collaboration with internal business units, project management & execution to ensure customer delight
5. Good understanding of data/Analytics to be able to understand your customer segment/behavior to formulate and seamlessly manage campaigns
6. Responsible for receivables management
7. Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports
8. Periodic reporting of progress on KPIs to Client and internal Business Heads
9. Ability to analyze data & eye for data
- Devise B2C (business to consumer) or B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of Loyalty/ CRM campaigns.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies, such as designers, Creative team, Account Mgt, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Work within a budget and report any overspend.
- Ensure that the organisations brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and provide formal sign off if necessary.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing.
- Identify and conceptualize campaign strategies
- Design and organize an optimal campaign inside budget constraints
- Locate and secure talent and resource before campaign launch
- Train and groom all resources for optimum efficacy
- Utilize staff and resources to produce quality content for execution
- Devise a campaign timeline and schedule
- Execute campaign effectively, on schedule and on budget
Qualifications for Campaign Manager :
- Bachelor's in Marketing,or related field (preferred)
- Advanced degree in related field (preferred)
- 1- 4 years track record of participating in successful campaigns or campaign role in any agency environment
- Experience overseeing simultaneous campaigns
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of current market trends
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willing to travel domestically
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.