Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:4613 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Manager/Assistant Manager - Capital Market & Accounting Advisory Services - Big4 (6-8 yrs)
Job Description & Summary :
The Firm's Assurance Services provides assurance on the financial performance and operations of a clients business, helps businesses improve external financial reporting and adapt to new regulatory requirements as per state laws/international standards.
The Assurance group can also help organizations report externally on non-financial information, strengthen its corporate governance procedures, and achieve social and economic goals related to corporate sustainability. Financial audits provide an independent opinion on a company's financial report and are a critical element in the capital markets system.
Capital Market and Accounting Advisory Services (CMAAS) which is part of the overall assurance practice is a dedicated global team of professionals that provides high-value advisory services under IFRS, Indian GAAP and Ind AS along with capital markets services.
Roles & Responsibilities (essential functions and responsibilities of the job) :
- Provide GAAP conversion services to the clients and also manage such projects, in the case of Managers
- Provide accounting advisory support (IFRS/Indian GAAP/Ind AS) to clients and also manage such projects, in the case of Managers
- Write memos/issue papers on complex accounting issues
- Assist client in IPO preparedness and manage production of financial information for IPO process. In the case of Managers, he would also have to manage such projects.
- Assist due diligence teams in IFRS/US GAAP impact assessment on cross border transactions
- Contribute to thought leadership publications on IFRS, Indian GAAP and Ind AS
Education and Experience :
- CA or equivalent with 3-5 years of post qualification experience (for Assistant Managers) and with 5-8 years (for Managers)
- Additional qualification of CPA, ACCA, and other post-graduation in accounting will be an added advantage
- Experience of managing Indian GAAP / IFRS GAAP conversion projects (for Managers)
Desirable : (For Managers)
- Focus on identifying and developing business opportunities and managing relationships
- Project and team management
- Supervise projects, develop and implement solutions
- Coach junior team members, encourage technical excellence and learning (For both Managers & Assistant Managers)
- Ability to read, understand and apply technical accounting standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be flexible to travel
- Experience of working on Indian GAAP / IFRS conversion engagements in the past
- Quick learner and works well within a team
- Well versed with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidates currently working with a Big 4 or a reputed mid sized firm preferred
- Candidates residing or willing to relocate to Bangalore need only apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.