Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:2785 Applications:286 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Manager/Assistant Manager - Accounting Advisory Services - Big4 (4-8 yrs)
Accounting Advisory Services( C M A A S)- Manager/ Asst Manager - Big4
Hiring for A Big 4 firm
Exp : 4 - 8 years
Location : Bengaluru
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Job Description & Summary :
- Capital Market and Accounting Advisory Services (CMAAS) or Global Capitals Market (GCMG) which is part of the overall assurance practice is a dedicated global team of professionals that provides high-value advisory services under IFRS, Indian GAAP and Ind AS along with capital markets services.
Roles & Responsibilities (essential functions and responsibilities of the job) :
Areas of involvement :
Ind AS conversion engagements :
- Provide GAAP conversion services to the clients and also manage such projects, in the case of Managers
- Provide accounting advisory support (IFRS/Indian GAAP/Ind AS) to clients and also manage such projects, in the case of Managers
- Accounting manual, policies and memos; Write memos/issue papers on complex accounting issues
- IPO advisory- Assist client in IPO preparedness and manage production of financial information for IPO process. In the case of Managers, he would also have to manage such projects.
- Training and learning solutions.
- Accounting retainership in the form of on-call support and staff secondment for short periods. Accounting advisory support on TS, Tax M&A/ restructuring transactions. Assist due diligence teams in IFRS/US GAAP impact assessment on cross border transactions
- Contribution to publications and internal trainings. Contribute to thought leadership publications on IFRS, Indian GAAP and Ind AS
- Preparation of presentations for client pitch meetings and proposals.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Read contracts, policies, meeting people at client management and understanding business. and complex accounting issues.
- Project management in their engagements on a day to day basis.
- Responsible to prepare the first draft deliverable.
- Need to multitask with about 2-3 clients at any given point of time.
Required Candidate profile :
- To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, the incumbent would need to have-
Education and Experience :
- CA with 4-8 years of post-qualification experience
- Additional qualification of CPA, ACCA, and other post-graduation in accounting will be an added advantage
- Experience of managing Indian GAAP / IFRS GAAP conversion projects
- Focus on identifying and developing business opportunities and managing relationships
- Project and team management
- Ability to read, understand and apply technical accounting standards
- Interest to research and summarize facts and circumstances at clients to help derive conclusions.
- Supervise projects, develop and implement solutions
- Coach junior team members, encourage technical excellence and learning
- Aptitude and mindset for consulting/ advisory work.
- Excellent communication skills and should be flexible to travel
- Experience of working on Indian GAAP / IFRS conversion engagements in the past
- Quick learner and manages a team well
- Well versed with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidates currently working with a Big 4 or a reputed mid-sized firm preferred
- Candidates residing or willing to relocate to Bangalore need only apply.
Perks and Benefits :
- Salary will not be a constraint for the deserving candidate