Senior Manager - RPO at PeopleStrong
Views:820 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Analytics - Tractor Manufacturing Firm (4-8 yrs)
Key Competencies required Knowledge
- Knowledge and technical understanding of manufacturing processes, components and techniques
- Strong Statisical, Analytical and problem Solving Capabilities
- Ability to coordinate with diverse stakeholders and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Prior experience/ exposure to change management would be an added advantage
Functional Competencies / Skills critical for the job:
- Advanced statistical knowledge (Correlation regression, Multilinear regression, Multivari analysis, Multivariate analysis, DOE, RSM, Virtual simulation techniques, Optimization techniques etc.
- Exposure to statistics and related software (SPSS, STATA, EViews, SAS etc.)
Extensive programming skills in analytical programming languages such as R or Python and SQL
- Statistical knowledge on Regression, Survival analysis, Time series forecasting, Probability distributions, Segmentation, dimension reduction, propensity models
- Strong knowledge on Machine learning algorithms such as Linear and Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forest, Support Vector Machines, Neural Networks, K nearest neighbours.
- Ability to develop dashboards using R-Shiny or other similar analytics programs is strongly preferred.
- Ability to handle large data sets by connecting to relational databases in company systems such as SAP is preferred.
- Exposure to IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Neural networks, Simulations, Linear and non linear programming are preferred
B E (Mech. or Prodn) Information Management or Statistics.
MBA from reputed institutes (optional)
Professional Certification for Data Analytics & Innovation