Lead Consultant Recruiter at Change Leaders
Views:4017 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Analytics - SQL & R/Python (7-10 yrs)
Role Description :
Primary Role :
- Capable of taking complete ownership of multiple projects at once
- Comfortable in driving strategy, planning, execution and delivery of for all projects in an account
- Providing intellectual leadership to individual project teams in creating, delivering and implementing solutions
- Brings onto the fore, substantial domain knowledge on any domain, and capable of applying analogous aspects to other domains as well
- Prioritizing tasks within project, task allocation across resources - capable of evaluating resources by their skills and improvement areas - prioritizes resource development
- Capable of planning resource development over a period of 12-24 months
- Contributes to org-level activities such as sales collaterals, designing proposals, guiding teams through PoCs and mock projects
- Comfortable with people and project management alike - respects hierarchy above and below
- Capable of handling conversations with clients and onsite counterparts - familiarity with onsite-offshore working model
Competences Required :
- Relevant analytics experience in Retail, e-commerce, Telecom, BFSI or any domain
- Decent amount of domain expertise on any/all the domains
Technical Capabilities :
- Expert at R, SQL and stats modelling.
- Expert at solution design and story-boarding using PowerPoint
- Comfortable with statistical applications - advanced machine learning is a plus
- Familiarity with data extraction and cleaning tools - SQL/Hive etc.
- Familiarity with visualization tools
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.