Senior Consultant at Upgrade HR Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:284 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Manager - Analytics - Media Analytics & Technology (6-10 yrs)
Company Profile : Our client is a pioneer in Media Analytics and Technology.
THE OPPORTUNITY :
We are looking for a Manager in the Business Analytics Team, who can lead the business analytics delivery for a specific market. The ideal candidate is someone who has a breadth of skills, expertise and experience in analytics domain preferably in the ad-tech industry, someone who can diligently own and manage all aspects of an analytics projects from problem definition to insight delivery.
The person would be responsible for the delivery of analytical outputs for media campaigns, owning timely delivery with world class quality standards. The candidate will constantly collaborate with the market teams to ensure strategic delivery of the team and will be responsible for the career growth of the team.
The person would be responsible for leading a team of analysts and data scientists, mentoring them, doing their performance appraisals, setting their personal development goals and helping them with those goals. The candidate will also be responsible in ensuring that team members have good collaboration, interaction and working mode with market counterparts, stakeholders and other internal teams.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Strong commercial awareness, identifying opportunities to grow business and taking active part in Market objectives setting and prioritization.
- Interact regularly with Market leadership to set and manage expectations aligned to team's capabilities.
- Responsible for team resourcing and budgeting.
- Formulate analytics delivery plan.
- Develop and communicate strategic and operational goals and plan for the team.
- Managing market campaign delivery in accordance to monthly / quarterly revenue and GP targets.
- Design and develop state-of-the-art, data-driven exploratory analysis as well as predictive and decision models to solve business problems across the ad-tech industry.
- Plans hiring needs of the team in advance based on market goals, strategy, vision and ensures the team has right set of skills and expertise to deliver.
- Mitigating delivery risks in conjunction with Trader / Sales / Solution Engineers.
- Troubleshooting tech/product hindrance across challenging campaigns.
- Implement, enforce and monitor best practices, drive the Internal tool adoption in the market.
- Play key stakeholder role in internal tool development.
- Inspire and lead a talented team of analysts and data scientists.
- Responsible for mentoring team members and doing their performance review.
- Mentor the pod/region leads into more well-rounded managers and leaders.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE :
- 6+ years of experience in business analytics or analytics consulting.
- At least 3 years of experience in project delivery management and people managed a team of 6-8 members.
- Demonstrated ability to set strategy/direction and follow through on execution while maintaining high levels of quality.
- Proven track record of exceeding performance expectations and delivering results.
- Ability to manage, coach and mentor leaders and team members.
- Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to anticipate roadblocks, diagnose problems and generate effective solutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.