HR Recruiter at Pylon
Views:344 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Manager - Analytics/Machine Learning - Consulting Firm - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/IIM/ISB (4-8 yrs)
Only IIMA, IIM B, IIMC, IIM L, ISB, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras, IIT Kanpur an apply.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Engage with clients to identify opportunities to institutionalize analytics across client organizations
- Lead by example in analytics delivery and guide the team in data synthesis, modeling techniques and culling out actionable insights, implications, and recommendations to address clients- business KPIs and/or identify opportunities
- Contribute to the development of the practice through collateral demonstrating thought leadership and develop scalable solutions to address business problems across the industry
- Lead a team of consultants and encourage to develop new capabilities through learning and development and knowledge sharing initiatives
- Guide sales & marketing, research teams and enabling functions to drive higher value to add to clients.
Qualifications & Skills :
- Strong academic record from Tier 1 colleges (IIM- A,B,C, L or ISB)with 4 + years of experience in analytics delivery and management consulting with an emphasis on BFSI industry. Masters preferred.
- Capable of extracting data from an existing database, web sources, or APIs.
- Experience working with terabyte-scale datasets, and with designing and implementing fast and efficient data acquisition using Big Data processing techniques and tools.
- Proficiency with standard analytics tools (e.g., R, Mathematica, Python) and basic data pipeline design
- Experience in design and development of new analytics concepts and leading the delivery of high-impact analytics solutions for global clients.
- Knowledge of advanced analytics and AI techniques such as segmentation/clustering, recommendation engines, propensity models, and forecasting to drive growth throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Project/program management skills and should have experience managing multiple work streams and projects at one time
- Excellent client management and engagement skills. Effective presence & communication skills- both inter-personal & written