Management Trainee at HuQuo
Views:1923 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Analytics - KPO (7-15 yrs)
EXL (NASDAQ:EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps businesses enhance growth and profitability in the face of relentless competition and continuous disruption. Using our proprietary, award-winning Business EXLerator
Framework- , which integrates analytics, automation, benchmarking, BPO, consulting, industry best practices and technology platforms, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance.
- EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 24,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), Latin America, Australia and South Africa.
- EXL Analytics provides data-driven, action-oriented solutions to business problems through statistical data mining, cutting edge analytics techniques and a consultative approach. Leveraging proprietary methodology and best-of-breed technology, EXL Analytics takes an industry-specific approach to transform our clients' decision making and embed analytics more deeply into their business processes.
- Our global footprint of nearly 2,000 data scientists and analysts assist client organizations with complex risk minimization methods, advanced marketing, pricing and CRM strategies, internal cost analysis, and cost and resource optimization within the organization. EXL Analytics serves the insurance, healthcare, banking, capital markets, utilities, retail and e-commerce, travel, transportation and logistics industries.
Please visit www.exlservice.com for more information about EXL Analytics.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible to run the end to end capital model and perform interim activities including
- Exposure management / calculation
- Parameter estimation
- Model management / maintenance
- Sensitivity / Scenario testing
- Update Economic Scenario, incl. market risk, inflation, credit risk, insurance risk etc
- Run CAT model / update CAT loss tables
- Update Asset portfolio
- Update claims payment data
- Independently perform detailed analysis and provide inputs to the senior actuarial
- Provide input to strategic plan
- Work closely with other teams viz. finance, planning, budgeting & forecasting, claims, underwriting, operation in getting input to the model runs and analysis
- Project cash flows projection for claim liabilities
- Estimate Solvency Margin - ASM / RSM
- Credit risk monitoring
- Provide inputs to statutory reporting
- Renewal / placement of RI and Corp insurance on time i.e. assessment and negotiation of terms and premium
- Perform various ad-hoc assignments like Claims inflation, Premium & claims volatility assumption, credit risk etc. Support on these small process.
- Assist in learning and development of new team members
Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in economics, mathematics, actuarial sciences, statistics
- Affiliation to IAI or IFOA, and exam criteria;
- Sr. Student Actuary: at least 10 actuarial exams
- Experience level required;
- Sr. Student Actuary : 8+ years with minimum 5+ years of P&C Capital Modeling / Solvency
Monitoring / estimate :
- Knowledge of UK non-life insurance products is required
- Working knowledge of UK regulatory environment
- Prior experience in Pricing, Reserving, and Capital Modeling is preferred
- Experience with Excel, SQL, SAS, VBA is preferred and knowledge of Python is an added advantage
- Knowledge of IGLOO or any other actuarial software would be good to have
- Strong ability to learn technical and business knowledge
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and ready to take up uphill challenges
- Is able to understand cross cultural differences and can work with clients across the globe
What we offer :
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions.
- From your very first day, you get an opportunity to work closely with highly experienced, world class analytics consultants.
- You can expect to learn many aspects of businesses that our clients engage in. You will also learn effective teamwork and time-management skills - key aspects for personal and professional growth
- Analytics requires different skill sets at different levels within the organization. At EXL Analytics, we invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- We provide guidance/ coaching to every employee through our mentoring program wherein every junior level employee is assigned a senior level professional as advisors.
- Sky is the limit for our team members. The unique experiences gathered at EXL Analytics sets the stage for further growth and development in our company and beyond