Consultant at HuQuo
Views:1709 Applications:343 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Analytics - KPO (2-9 yrs)
We are looking for a go getter person who can define:
- Analytic strategies to meet the demands of business requirements
- Technical requirements of the analytic solutions
- Data requirements of the analytic solution processes
- The person will be part of the Data Science team for a major Insurance client. He/ She will work with different stakeholders as SME for data engineering/data science work.
- Engages in technical problem solving across multiple technologies; often needs to develop new solutions
- A typical work day will involve working with stakeholders in individual contributor and upscaling the quality of team's deliverables.
- The person will also be required to participate actively in brainstorming sessions for improvement opportunities and take it to completion
- A suitable candidate should have 0-8 years of experience in a similar role and should possess a go -getter attitude. He/ She should be able to deal with ambiguity.
- Experience in insurance preferred but not mandatory.
Key Responsibilities& Skillsets:
- 5+ years of experience in analytics, machine learning, advance statistical techniques, AI and AWS
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Experience in managing Python codes and collaborating with customer on model evolution
- Excellent in project management, team management and conflict management skills
- Statistical/Machine learning methodologies: Logistic Regression, Linear Regression, Time series, Cluster analysis, Random Forest, Gradient Boosting Algorithm, SVM, KNN, Weighted KNN, PCA, Nave Bayes, Text analytics, deep learning, IDE/Tools RStudio, Python, Oracle
- Checking for assumptions like linearity, multicollinearity, autocorrelation & heteroscedasticity etc. Also worked on Time series Analysis (ARIMA)
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in economics, mathematics, actuarial sciences, computer science/engineering, operations research or related analytics areas; candidates with BA/BS degrees in the same fields from the top tier academic institutions are also welcome to apply
- Strong and in-depth understanding of statistics
- Data analysis experience
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in fast pace continuously evolving environment and ready to take up uphill challenges
- Is able to understand cross cultural differences and can work with clients across the globe
- Work closely with stakeholder for requirements feasibility, reporting, estimation, technical discussions and providing business solution