HR Executive - Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:990 Applications:208 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Manager - Analytics - Hospitality (5-10 yrs)
Job location: Mumbai (Worli)
- Mahindra Holidays & Resorts India Ltd., (MHRIL) is a part of the Leisure and Hospitality sector of the Mahindra Group and brings to the industry values such as Reliability, Trust and Customer Satisfaction. Started in 1996, the companys flagship brand Club Mahindra Holidays, today has a fast growing customer base of over 251,000 members and 61 beautiful resorts at some of the most exotic locations in India and abroad.
- Over the last decade, MHRIL has established itself as a market leader in the family holiday business. The company has followed a two pronged strategy rapidly increasing its bouquet of resorts to provide more variety in holidaying options and enhancing its service levels to its members to provide delight at every point of interaction.
- All MHRIL resorts are totally geared to cater to a variety of holiday needs and experiences in all areas of operation, from housekeeping to food & beverage to holiday activities. Creating and managing the holiday experience is a core strength.
- MHRIL also has a strong network of sales teams spread across length and breadth of India and abroad for acquisition of newer members. The two customer facing business units are centrally supported by corporate enablers to provide its members with world class hospitality and memorable holiday experiences.
1.End to end delivery of Machine Learning models: Interact with business functions to understand business issues; translate them to Machine Learning models; build analytical models or closely work with vendors to build the same, test and deliver to the business; continuously monitor the effectiveness and improve on the same.
2. Extensive use of RDBMS, NoSQL databases, cloud architecture to create data pipelines, automate machine learning jobs and model testing
3.Implementation of AWS architecture in developing, managing and maintaining all existing models and dashboards
4.Business Analysis: Interact with business functions to understand business issues; make solution framework qualitative and quantitative; lead projects and provide solutions.
5. Customer Analytics: Should be able to work on large datasets from mobile app or website and derive meaningful customer behavior pattern to help solve business problems
6.Sharing of data knowledge & people on projects on a case-by-case basis and should have access to web resource in lead generation.