Senior Consultant - Analytics & Digital at Crescendo Global
Views:450 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - Analytics & Business Intelligence - CPG/Retail (10-15 yrs)
A role to manage delivery of analytics projects into CPG and retail domain by managing a team of data scientists Designing predictive analytics and diagnostic analytics processes for Commercial and Operations using cutting edge data science-related methods and tools to derive insights and improve business performance based on the opportunities
LOCATION : Bangalore
YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER: One of India's top FMCG companies
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Delivery of analytics projects and Data mining and Slicing /Dicing techniques to highlight key opportunity areas and automate reports (Ability to leverage macros/power pivots/Visual Basic and hands on experience on advanced reporting tools like Power BI, Tableau)
- Advanced statistical and quantitative analysis skills - e.g. Machine Learning, Statistical modelling, Time Series Analysis, etc.
- Knowledge of databases and associated tools - e.g. Access, SQL, SAS and R
- Knowledge of ETL methods such as data imputation, data cleaning, outlier handling, etc.
- Strong programming skills in one or more of the following - R, Python, SAS
- Deliver production ready models that can be deployed in client's system, if required
- Create relevant output documents, as required - power point deck/ excel files, dataframes etc.
- Overall project management, creating a project plan and timeliness for the project and obtain client sign-off
- Monitor project progress in conjunction with the project plan - report risks, scope creep etc. in a timely manner
- Resource development and overall mentoring of team
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- 10+ years of experience in analytics or data science and data visualization space with exposure to technology.
- Expert in data visualization, dashboards and storytelling
- Engineering, mathematical or statistical background
- Extensively worked on R/SAS and SQL
- Excellent experience in Tableau, PowerBI or qlikview
- Expertise in big data technologies like spark, pyspark, sparkR etc. and natural language processing
- Strong exposure to client management, product development, proposal creation etc.
- Exposure in implementing data science solutions in production environments
WHAT IS IN FOR YOU: -
- An opportunity to define, lead and co-ordinate the technical functions of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression