HR Consultant at Spring HR Services LLP
Views:67 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Analytics - BFSI (7-8 yrs)
Job Title - Analytics Manager to handle huge data - Approx 30,000 calls per DAY
Reporting To -
Qualification - Graduate/Post graduate Degree in Maths/Statistics/Engineering
Job Location: Mumbai
This position is responsible for owning and analyzing the data with regards to programs, call center, donors and related. Analyze and produce dashboards and reports from the data that can be used by in-house teams, external stakeholders, donors, etc.
- Develop and maintain a data warehouse of all data that can be used for analytics.
- Ensure the database of calls, donors, and programs are kept accurate and up-to-date.
- Develop, execute and maintain dashboards, reports and presentations for the management, for internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and provide statistical analysis for stakeholders and researchers
- Develop impact/feedback reports for donors/partners
- Staying updated with the latest technologies/systems and process in the space of data warehousing, analytics and business intelligence.
- Work with external agencies (technology, analytics, etc.) if required for maintaining business intelligence platform.
- Work with academia and researchers to create analytical and research reports
- Network with all verticals for coordinated fundraising across all channels.
Graduate/Post graduate Degree in Maths/Statistics/Engineering.7 to 9 years- experience in analytics, business intelligence, data warehousing. Expert in SQL, data warehousing, Business Intelligence and statistical tools also Expert in analytics and statistical skills.