Manager - Analytics - BFSI (5-9 yrs)
Industry - KPO / Research / Analytics
Category - Consulting
Skills - Credit, Phython, SQL, R
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- You will be leading a dynamic team providing high impact analytical solutions across business functions including marketing, product, customer experience, etc. for the client's consumer lending portfolio in the US
- You will partners with the business leaders to provide data driven strategies to grow business KPIs like acquisition, customer engagement & retention, campaign optimization, personalized offering, etc.
- Client is USA based "buy now, pay later" platform gives savvy shoppers more freedom and flexibility to pay later anywhere. Together with its parent, the company serves over 4.5 million customers and 30,000 merchants, with $3bn in annual payments globally.
- Understand underlying business requirements and formulate, design and execute analytical solutions to support the same.
- Lead multiple high impact projects simultaneously, plan and prioritize tasks, guide and delegate tasks amongst junior team members and assimilate results to build holistic analytical solutions for the business teams.
- Communicate complex analytical approaches and solutions across various teams.
- Leverage different traditional and alternate data sources like credit bureau, digital data, partner data, social media and banking data to design and develop impactful strategies to drive business goals for marketing / product / customer / collections.
- Analyse large amounts of data and build solutions based on insights captured from data.
- Develop portfolio MIS and track the portfolio performance and recommend course of action.
- Align closely with the client's business teams to deliver on the business goals through strong analytics driven strategies
- Masters or Bachelor's in computer science, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering from a premier institution
- Experience with analytical / statistical tools like SAS, SQL, R or Python is a must
- Minimum 5-year hands on experience in business analytics
- Ability to work in unstructured environments with clarity of thought and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with data - expertise and comfort with extracting, transforming, and deriving insights from data. Good SQL skill is mandatory. Working knowledge of Python is desirable
- Good understanding of statistics and probabilistic methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to prepare presentations for executive level audience.
- Prior project management experience is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Financial services (Banks, Fintech, etc.) exposure is preferred, but not mandatory.
- Understanding of the US financial market is desirable, but not essential
Opportunity to work with a major global player in the consumer 'buy now pay later' segment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chanakya Khandelwal on +91 124 452 5451.
Contact - Chanakya Khandelwal - +91 124 452 5451
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.