Recruitment specialist at Credence HR Services
Views:181 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Analytics - BFSI (5-8 yrs)
Innovative, self-motivated and naturally curious Credit Analyst, who will conduct analysis and play an essential supporting role for the One Acquisition initiative and other key Enterprise-wide initiatives. This data scientist must be passionate about mining data and have experience in statistical programming using SAS, SQL or similar analytical data language and must be comfortable working with significantly large datasets from internal sources and systems. In addition, the scientist must be highly flexible as they collaborate with internal functional teams to deliver credit acquisition strategies, conduct credit acquisition model verifications, provide recommendations on new tool proof of concepts pilots and general business recommendations.
The incumbent must be comfortable communicating results of analysis with business and portfolio leadership. This individual will have broad visibility across retail consumer, commercial and installment loans platforms
- Through data analytics, supports enterprise-wide projects with a primary focus on the One Acquisition initiative for Credit Acquisitions Program Pillar (retail lending)
- Develop portfolio, product, channel and client level map-over strategies, which will yield similar approval rates, delinquency performance rates and or sales for our clients, dealers and providers.
- Assist as a data liaison for third party vendors involving retail credit acquisition pillar tools supporting the One Acquisition Program
- Perform pre-implementation strategies and model testing validations and ensure sound strategy governance is executed
- Ensure execution of retail credit acquisition strategies with post release strategy monitoring
- Perform ad-hoc analytics as required, delivering results in a timely manner
- Excellent communication skills in presenting finding, updates and results to senior management
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate on projects across the organization in a fast paced environment.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously. Manage projects independently.
- Bachelor's Degree in following Majors - Mathematics/Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science/Engineering or other quantitative majors
- Minimum 5+ years- analytics experience in Consumer credit industry experience with analytic skills and experience in analyzing data utilizing SAS/SQL/MS tools
- Minimum 3+ years of work experience with advanced SAS programming - SAS Base / SAS Stats /SAS Macros/Python
- Ability to communicate and present at all levels of management; synthesizing complex concepts in a simplified manner; all the while, using tact to build consensus and negotiate business solutions
- Experience in managing multiple projects, organize work flow, and prioritize work assignments
- Natural curiosity and passion to drive change in consumer banking
- Experience with model governance processes and model validation
- Experience collaborating with teams of internal and external technical staff, business analysts, business and IT project managers and software support staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and presentation to business users or management teams
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile project management methods and practices
- Working knowledge of system platforms/tools including Experian Strategy Manager and FICO Model Builder Decision Tree