HR at Tata International
Views:671 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager - Analytics - BFSI (4-7 yrs)
- Responsible for use of data from various applications and data sources in defining the optimal way of handling it to build business dashboards.
- Driving the day-to-day analytical approaches and exploring solutions to reporting needs of the organization
- Responsible for execution of data-driven approaches for the purpose of generating business insights
- Responsible for driving and enhancing Analytics application
- Implementing, Maintaining and supporting Analytics Applications
- Analyzing business processes and proposing solutions with improvements
- Support senior leadership with appropriate data and analytics
- Responsible for the quality of implementation of Change Requests and Projects in their respective area of work
- Ensure business users are optimally trained
- Managing SLA & Business Governance and Vendor Governance
- Handle Project Management for projects in their respective area of work.
- Should be able to identify new technologies applicable for their respective areas and should be able to run Proof of Concept
- Business Case preparation & Functional Documents based on business requirement
- 4-5 years in managing mid to large size enterprises
- Should have an understanding of "Data Lake/ Data Warehouse/ ETL/ Dashboards/ Data Models etc.
- Understanding of Visualization Tools
- Familiarity with new technologies and applications
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Problem solving and multi-tasking skills