Senior Manager - HR at AKNA Management Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:280 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Manager - Analytics/Automation & Process Capability - Alcoholic Beverage Industry (3-5 yrs)
We are in the process of sourcing a Manager - Analytic Automation and Process Capability- for a Multi National Alcoholic Beverage company.
- We are looking at Strategy and Analytics professionals , preferably with exposure to SFA, DMS, and other sales development initiatives.
- The position is confidential and hence it is not feasible for us to reveal all details about the organization. However, we will discuss the opportunity in detail on the receipt of your application.
- The organization is the second largest player in it's category in India with an annual turnover exceeding 6500 Crores per annum. The Organisations takes pride in creating profitability and value for the society without compromising on its core ethical systems and by adopting best practices at all times.
- The orgnanisation is people centric, market driven, and a socially responsible company, constantly evolving to find better and newer ways to provide customer satisfaction and empowering its shareholders.
- As the second largest player in it's segment, the company owns some of the most popular and iconic brands in the alcobev industry. Over the years the organisation has also set its own benchmarks in innovation and has created some revolutionary brands for the Indian market as well.
- The Organisation is also recognized and is ranked quite high in the - Great Places to Work- .
Position: Manager - Analytic Automation and Process Capability (Manager/Sr. Manager)
Reporting to : National Sales Development Manager
Base Location: Delhi - Head Office
- Craft and implement Sales development strategy (HO & region)
- Support the development / roll out of Sales digitization initiatives
- Coordinate overall Sales & Distribution technology transformation (& strategic initiatives) for all branches
- Support all technology driven initiatives (e.g. Distributor Management System, Sales Force Automation, BI) under the guidance of NSDM
- Define detailed plans with RSDMs and drive rollouts for strategic initiatives across regions
- Formulate SOPs to ensure implementation of technology initiatives, working with branch S&D and HO-IT teams
- Coordinate with HO-IT team and external IT vendors to develop /enhance Sales IT Applications
- Improve SFA operation efficiency by incorporating new sales requirements, updating processes and technology solutions
- Track timelines and budgets for Sales Development activities across branches and ensure adherence
- Develop periodic reports to highlight sales performance and key trends for the sales development initiatives undertaken
- Coordinate with external vendors to manage reward points for quarterly and annual Sales performers
- Work with partner agencies to plan and execute annual sales trip / event (when required)
In case you would like to pursue the same further then kindly send us an updated copy of your resume or as a reply to this message.
Sr. Manager Resourcing