Managing Partner at Upcruit Business Services
Views:124 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager/Analyst - Research (4-7 yrs)
Manager - Research Analyst
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for managing a direct team of up to 5 analysts and perform various responsibilities spanning across team operation, continuous process improvement, stakeholder management, and deliverables review and feedback.
- Analyze and interpret business requirements leveraging expectation assessment, benchmarking, hypothesis generation, and other qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Advance the competencies and capabilities of Analysts by identifying gaps in knowledge and skills, motivating, coaching, facilitating, solving work-related challenges, and addressing people-related issues.
- Spearhead initiatives for talent development by hiring and training new talents
- Must thrive with cross-functional teams such as engineering, product management, sales, and marketing to yield meaningful contributions to the company's success
- Envision, implement, operate, and improve relevant SOP for alternative data and startup research methodologies and show keen interest and a strong commitment to define KPI and monitor the progress
- Strive for a diverse, inclusive, and impactful culture that encourages equity leadership practices
- Possess strong communication skills and fluency in spoken and written English
- Must have proficiency in MS Office Suite / Google Workspace and previously any BI/data analytics tools
- Must have a previous experience with either SQL or Python and exposure in preparing and monitoring MIS reports and dashboards .
Experience : Min. 2-3 years of experience managing and mentoring a team of at least two members in the research industry and want to grit it out and help build a world-class company and not settle for complacency.