HR Head at Arin Consultancy
Views:134 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Manager/Analyst - Credit Research - Asset Management (5-10 yrs)
The position incumbent is expected to garner information that helps fund managers to make investment decisions. This is done by studying companies, analyzing their financials w.r.t both their quantitative and qualitative aspects and ultimately supporting fund managers from varying degrees to make informed decisions.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Achieve targeted performance expectations for the Funds managed.
- Analyzes financial proposals related to the new Debt portfolio and ongoing Investment processes and makes recommendations suitably
- Work with Fund Management team to generate Alpha ideas
- Ability to make investment recommendations that are supported by rigorous analysis
- Ability to analyze and assess market information.
- Assures compliance with all mandatory regulations issued by SEBI and overall legal guidelines.
- Judiciously manages investment forecasting with due diligence.
- Help the Fund Management Team for inter scheme Deal execution
- Maintain the list of Approved Credit Issuer list along with the Ratings assigned by Rating Agencies
- Constantly Track the ratings and news regarding Credit Issuers and update FM and CIO
- Adherence to Fund Mandate: Accuracy in maintaining Fund operations which he /she is managing
- Research Contribution: Reporting quality assessment should be qualitatively superior and well thought
- Team Responsibility: Contributing by providing relevant opportunities to research team associated to understand and assist in Fund Management and at the same time guide for better research reporting quality.
Key Functional Competencies:
Macro & Microeconomics :
- Formulates guidelines on the impact of macroeconomic changes and policy on financial markets and is considered as an expert on macroeconomic theory
- Understands the functioning of the economy and the key contributors of national output; is also able to interpret the impact of policy changes / economic factors on output
- Is able to read and forecast short and long term market movements and to form a long term opinion on economic outlook
- Possesses expertise in nature of Primary / Secondary markets
- Closely evaluates investment strategies, ROI / yields and portfolio composition, both of own company and competitors in
Analysis & valuation :
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of equity investments and their inherent differences across different markets
- Evaluates performance of instruments based on a detailed analysis of factors such as competitive position, valuation etc and also takes into account economic or external factors affecting performance
- Uses a range of valuation approaches to propose the right stock
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.