Founder at Serving Skill
Views:2064 Applications:427 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
Manager/AM/Consultant/Associate Consultant - Infrastructure Government & Healthcare/Economic Development Advisory (8-12 yrs)
Infrastructure Government and Healthcare (IGH) - Economic Development Advisory (EDA) - Team Lead (Assistant Manager / Manager Level)
Level: Consultant/ Associate consultant (IGH - EDA)
Work experience - Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Should have experience of investment promotion with more than 2 State Governments/ Central Government.
Tasks to be handled :
- To manage NRI Investor outreach program and assist in conducting UP Pravasi Diwas.
- Client location will be Lucknow and office location will be Gurgaon.
Additional Information :
Minimum Qualifications: Masters in Economics or MBA.
Location: Client location is Lucknow and office location is Gurgaon.
- 8 years of consulting experience.
- Should have done 4 assignments of at-least one-year contract period for Investment promotion & facilitation.
- Consulting experience with at-least 2 state governments / central govt.
Tasks to be handled:
- Project Manager.
- Overall responsibility of the assignment & execution.
- B.E/B.Tech + MBA
Required Qualification :
Graduation - Bachelor of Engineering - Bachelor of Technology (B.E./B.Tech.)
Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
Assistant Manager level: Rs. 12 to Rs.16 Lakhs per annum.
Manager level: Rs. 18 to Rs. 22 Lakhs per annum.
Compensation for Tier-1 college graduates (as per KPMG's categorization) can be higher by 10 / 15%
Mandatory Skills :
Infrastructure government and health care consulting experience investment promotion & facilitation project manager economic development advisory
Additional Skills - communication skills