HR at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:763 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Manager - Agri Medicinal Plants - Marketing & Business Development (4-10 yrs)
Our Organization has a distinct USP and is committed to bring the quality herbs from our farmer's network to stakeholders in India and overseas markets. These herbs are certified and standardized to meet the standard norms. Our Corporate office is located in Delhi and the manufacturing unit is located nearby. The experienced leadership team is backed by an industrialist who is also a sustainability crusader and is committed to scientific rationale of quality for better health. The quality herbs will be cultivated under technical supervision of the experts and shall be processed at our manufacturing unit.
- Graduate with MBA from good business school. Experience of 5-8 years in similar business or agriculture sector with focus on value creation.
- Exception can be made for right and relevant candidate from related industry even if qualification is not as mentioned/desired here, so please go ahead and apply. We can also consider candidates from Aromatic plant industry.
Industry : Agriculture/Medicinal Plant.
Other relevant inputs:
a) This position reports to the Business Head. Level wise we are open/flexible for relevant candidates.
b) Preferable Age: 28-35 years
c) Skills Required :
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Creative thinking
- Team Player
- Computer Proficiency
- Leadership Skills
d) Travelling : This position will have moderate travelling since this is a pan India role.
e) Compensation: Apart from fixed salary + variable, it may have a bonus/incentive.
f) The organization is known for its high ethics and values apart from the relevant hygiene factors which are all in place. It is part of very stable organization where employees have spent couple of years at a stretch with excellent leadership.
Key Responsibilities (Indicative only):
- Responsible for Marketing and Business development functions.
- He will be responsible for developing marketing strategies aligning to business strategies He will understand the market needs and formulate strategies and action plan for business development and marketing.
- He would be responsible for workforce management and maintain cordial relationship with workforce staff, facilitating training and education of employees, install a sense of ownership and mutual growth among the employees.
- Preference would be given to candidate with proven record of accomplishment in agriculture sector with focus on contract farming (forward and backward) in medicinal plants and allied sectors.
- Developing suitable communication tools for the farmers and the stakeholders.