HR at Corenthum Elan Consulting LLP
Views:821 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - Agri Livestock Projects - Marketing & Business Development (6-10 yrs)
Manager - Agri Livestock Projects ,Marketing & BD
Our Research Foundation - a public charitable trust is working towards sustainable integration of livestock with Agriculture. Over past 15 years, it is closely associated with various organization like NABARD, DBT, DST and NMPB and others for successful execution of projects towards creating value. It is well equipped DSR approved R&D Centre. Over 20000 farmers are associated with us and is currently operating several projects of NABARD, DBT and DST etc.
- Graduate with MBA from good business school.
Experience: 5 - 8 years in planning & execution of government projects. He/she should have capability to market the existing projects and initiatives.
- Exception can be made for right and relevant candidate from related industry even if qualification is not as mentioned/desired here, so please go ahead and apply.
Industry : Agriculture/Livestock
Other relevant inputs:
a) This position reports to the Head of the Foundation . Level wise we are open/flexible for relevant candidates.
b) Preferable Age: 28-35 years
c) Skills Required :
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Creative thinking
- Team Player
- Computer Proficiency
- Leadership Skills
d) Travelling : This position will have moderate travelling since this is a pan India role.
e) Compensation : Apart from fixed salary + variable, it may have a bonus/incentive.
f) The organization is known for its high ethics and values apart from the relevant hygiene factors which are all in place. It is part of very stable organization where employees have spent couple of years at a stretch with excellent leadership.
Key Responsibilities (Indicative only):
- Developing short and long-term marketing plan of ARF towards achieving the objective of integrated sustainability and One Health.
- Marketing for Projects & Program and Business Development.
- Developing suitable communication tools for the farmers and the stakeholders.
- Networking with the govt agencies for understanding the various schemes.
- Effective communication with all stakeholders.
- Maintain cordial relationship with workforce staff, facilitating training of employees, install a sense of ownership and mutual growth among the employees.