Assistant Manager at Bridging Gaps
Views:2424 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - After Sales Planning & Operations - Auto (13-18 yrs)
Dealer Service operations and management:
- Knowledge of dealer service process & standards
- Develop & Implement highest possible of service standards at dealership for enhanced customer service.
- Develop service process and guidelines for dealer operations
- Development, management & monitoring of service KPIs for dealer operations.
- Coordination with dealership for overall profitability, better services and improved customer satisfaction
- Planning & execution of promotional schemes / service campaigns for Service products for customer retention and service business improvements.
- Dealer facility monitoring and improvement e.g. layouts, furnitures, signages uniform etc
- Define standards for dealer facility including
Business planning and management:
- Business Planning, Forecasting and Management reporting of aftersales KPIs
- Define Strategies and drive after sales revenue target for parts, collision repair, accessories and other revenue streams including existing and new business.
- Exhaustive knowledge of development & operations of DMS, digital implementation in service area.
- Should have great analytical skills to built reporting & monitoring structure
- Vendor tie-ups for dealer infrastructuree.g. tools, equipment- s, consumables etc
Reporting and Budget Management:
- Set up systems for management reporting for customer service business to management.
- Monitor and control Budget for Tie up expenses with support of Finance. Set up systems for payment control within stipulated timelines.
- Overall Budget management for after sales function
- Dealer Team Mentoring and Development:
- To Foster and develop dealer manpower towards improvement productivity and efficiency.
- Synergize with after sales field service team for implementation of service standards