HR at Fintellect Consultancy Services Private Limited
Views:2161 Applications:87 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Manager - After Sales - Motorcycles (4-13 yrs)
- Preparation of annual After Sales department budget, LRP & targets in agreement with the Manager and After Sales department, monitoring of targets achievement and creating relative reports.
- Planning and coordination of all After Sales activities in relation to the launch of a new model.
- Ensure the After Sales Marketing function and the introduction of customer contact programs in the After Sales sector; set up and implementation of the annual After Sales marketing plans.
- Set up tools for monitoring customer satisfaction in regard to After Sales, realistic targets for improvement and implementation of appropriate measures and action plans on NSC and dealer level to ensure customer loyalty.
- Control of all technical topics & processes related to homologation, certificates, technical inspections and contacts with the local public authorities for BMW Motorcycles.
- Supporting authority and corporate sales business in regards to the participation in tenders, customization of motorcycles in accordance with customer requirements and the offering of high level After Sales support.
- Seek and promote synergies with the After Sales department, aligning policies whenever possible in order to optimize efficiency and reduce costs.
- Achievement of parts, lifestyle, and accessories turnover and profitability targets
- Achievement of customer satisfaction targets in aftersales
- Quality services (parts and technical support) to dealers and customers
- Parts logistics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.