Talent Partner at Randstad
Views:427 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Administration - Chemical Business (15-25 yrs)
An excellent job opportunity with Chemical Industry
Position - Administration Manager
Location - Vadodara
Years of Experience - 15+ Years
Qualifications - Bachelor's degree in any discipline or equivalent from reputed Institute
This will be team handling role
I. POSITION SUMMARY:
- Experience - 15+ years of experience in an Administration role, Strong personality, and mature person
- The incumbent should be able to manage a facility of 2000 seating capacity
- Strong in Stakeholder Management (Leadership Team) and Team / People management
- Should have good experience in negotiation skills, contract management, connection with local authorities, Vendor management, etc.
Reporting to - Admin Head
- Managing cafeteria, housekeeping, event management, employee transportation, HVAC, STP operations, company guest house, pest control and other Admin functions for offices
- Providing leadership to the Administration team
- Providing various support services to employees to enable them to discharge their responsibilities efficiently and effectively.
- Analyzing assigned tasks and ensure optimal utilization of resources and manpower in a cost-effective way.
- Responsible for formulation and implementation of all admin policies and procedures.
- Analyzing MIS reports and prepare Capex and Opex budget on various administrative activities.
- Ensure that Admin Team Members are executing their responsibilities and accountabilities assigned to them.
- Monitor performance of contractor and initiate corrective action as needed.
- Contribute to achieve Organisational/ departmental objectives.
- Evaluate competency/ skill requirements of persons, identify training need, and prepare training plan.
- Conduct root cause analysis of non-conformance and identify corrective/ preventive action.
- Ensure incident reporting, participate in accident investigations, and identify corrective/ preventive action.
- Plan and conduct mock drill & respond to emergency situations.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.