Partner Sourcing- AGI at Live Connections Placements Private Limited
Views:172 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Manager - Administer To Work - Human Resources - Accounting Firm (7-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design and deliver effective, creative process strategies and best practices to deliver high quality HR Admin operations.
- Play an active role in developing his/her team, recruiting, training, backup planning and attrition management for his/her team.
- Interface with customers regarding specific job orders, issues, improvements, escalations, etc
- Responsible for generating, maintaining and managing strong relationships with the customer and fulfilling customer HR ops needs within stipulated time.
- Able to handle daily activities which include customer handling, escalations, deliveries
- Identifying and leading process improvements
- Responsible for team's performance and growth
- Responsible for ensuring up to date process documentation, change management and process & audit compliance
- Responsible for ensuring customer and management reporting & proactive projection of challenges and probable solutions
- Provide clarification of HR policies and procedures
- Manage process according to Company methodology and/or agreed transition plan
- Organize knowledge sharing sessions both within the team and cross teams
- Update all required process documentation (process maps and procedures)
- Develop, mentor, and coach junior team members
- Develop process excellence in Operation activities
- Ensuring quality and timeliness of work
- Focused, diligent, high on quality and timeliness are the basic requirements for the role
- Strong process knowledge in Employee Help Desk/ workforce administration/Employee data administration
- Strong project management skills applied in a business/corporate environment
- Experience in managing multiple design project
- Strong customer management and team management skills
- Experience of managing employee life cycle activities like personal/job/pay changes, HR documentation, new hire/onboarding, transfers, leave & absences, promotions, relocations, separations, etc.
- Handle employee requests according to the project deadlines - Handle complex problems raised by customer and provide solution
- Exhibit strong problem-solving and business acumen skills.
- Excellent job organization and time management skills
- Attention to details and very good analytical skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team Management skills
- Valid experience of 7-10 years in HR domain.
- Experience in leading HR service delivery & transformation
- Experience in HR technology
- Graduation/Post graduation is required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.