Manager - Actuarial - Production Team - BFSI (10-14 yrs)
Looking for Actuarial Experience who have completed at least 10 papers
- Minimum 10+ years of relevant actuarial experience, employee benefits, and/or retirement benefits
- Experienced in both multi-employer and single employer plans preferred
- Bachelors degree (graduates degree is a plus).
- Minimum preferred credentials: Fellow of Institute and Faculty of Actuaries or Society of Actuaries.
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency in IRS funding valuations, including calculations required under PPA, and funding and accounting rules.
- Proficient in actuarial valuation software, ProVal a plus
- Complete knowledge and ability to oversee actuarial analysts in the preparation of benefit calculations, government forms, valuation data preparation, etc.
- Ability to manage personal workflow as well as oversee the work of others.
- Ability to work independently; must be motivated with strong oral and written communication skills.
- A self-motivated, high achiever who has demonstrated leadership skills that will be used in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong client management skills.
- Strong management skills with the ability to manage internal staff.
- Strong team player.
- Strong leadership skills.
- The Manager will assist with the leadership and management of the New Delhi APT staff.
- Working with senior management and other peers for strategy development and execution planning
- Senior-level review of all technical work required for each assigned actuarial client and signature as the signing actuary.
- Provides guidance and/or review for more junior staff
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.